Magical Venice Italy, a pre wedding photoshoot at sunrise and a very inlove couple. These are the three special ingredients of this photo session.
Why worth making the pre wedding photoshoot at the sunrise?
This photoshoot started at 5:45 in the morning. We know it’s not at easy to arrive there so early in the morning but it’s definetly worth it. And this is why:
- It’s the only moment when you can take pictures without all the crowd in iconic places in Venice like San Marco Square
- You will have couple of hours of very good light
So our personal recommandation is to try to set your photoshoot at the sunrise.
Our couple booked an eight hours photoshoot package, time enough to achieve more locations in Venice. Our plan was:
- to start at the sunrise in San Mark’s square and to circle around for circa three hours
- take a little break
- one hour gondola ride
- a tour on foot to Accademia Bridge and Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
- return on boat to San Mark’s square
- and offcourse, to make bunch of photos in between:)
The plan suffered some small changes, but at the end all the main goals were fulfilled.
Important advice: Never forget to take with a pair of comfortable shoes with you. Even if you don’t intent to walk a such a long distance, it’s important that you feel comfortable during the photoshoot.